Sector: Travel Agencies and Cruises
Country: US
State: Colorado
Address: , Colorado, US (View Map)


You will receive two forms to fill out before you can enter Mexico. These are normally distributed by the airlines either at the ticket counter or while in transit. We know every airline representative will appreciate this next tip: Bring a ball point pen, preferably black. Don\'t expect to borrow one. With more than 200 fellow passengers there are never enough to go around. The first form is your temporary visa. The form has recently changed and may not be exactly as shown here. It is available in several languages; you\'ll need one per person. Upon arrival at the airport you will first go through Customs, which is a simple review of your documentation and warm greeting from the Mexican government official. These are nice people, really. Save the stamped copy of that you will receive and need to exit the country. Your tourist card will be endorsed for a 30-day stay. If planning to stay more than a couple weeks, be sure to ask for the maximum entry of 180 days. Applying for a longer stay can be a hassle once in Mexico. The second form is for Hacienda, which sounds like a nice house to visit but is actually the customs and taxation arm of the government. You will need one of these forms per family. 1057 Main Street Windsor, CO 80550 Phone: (970) 686-7077

Total Votes: 0

Visits: 169